Developing adaptable players
Duration: 89 min
Gérard Jones shares his vision on developing adaptable players. He shares how to recognize the qualities of players and use those values as a coach.
- How do players make decision.
- Perception Action Coupling
- Importance of Practice Design
- Using feedback to guide the visual search of footballers
- How to design sessions that lead to adaptable players
About Gérard Jones
- Currently PhD research on how coaches can use feedback and design practices to guide the attentional search of footballers
- Coach Educator for US Soccer
- Elite Coach Educator with the Royal Moroccan Football Federation
- Worked at English Football League clubs Rochdale, Bradford City and Bristol Rovers
- UEFA A
Buy the webinar
Unlimited access to the full webinar right now.
Watch it anytime, anywhere.
Or do you want access to all webinars?
Become a member.
As a member you have lifetime access to this webinar and all other On Demand webinars.
Price: €99 one-time sign up fee, for lifetime access.